Terms of Service
Terms of Service for InStata
If you require any more information or have any questions about our Terms of Service, please feel free to contact us by email at Contact Page.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full and without reservation. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 13 [thirteen] years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least 13 years of age.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, instata.me and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights published on this website and materials used on instata.me. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages, files or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- redistribute material from this website - except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
- republish or reproduce any part of this website through the use of iframes or screenscrapers.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of instata.me or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to this website without instata.me's express written consent.
- data mining
- data extraction
- data harvesting
- 'framing' (iframes)
- Article 'Spinning'
You must not use this website or any part of it to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without the express written consent of instata.me.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. instata.me reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas of this website, or at our discretion, this entire website. instata.me may change or modify this policy without notice.
If instata.me provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. You alone are responsible for your password and user ID security..
instata.me may disable your user ID and password at instata.me's sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to instata.me a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to instata.me the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or instata.me or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
instata.me reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on the servers of instata.me, or hosted or published upon this website.
instata.me's rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, instata.me does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. instata.me makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, instata.me does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
instata.me will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if instata.me has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit the liability of InStata by YouProject in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by the negligence of instata.me or its agents, employees or shareholders/owners;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of instata.me; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for instata.me to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
Payments on InStata are processed using either Wayforpay’s and Cryptonator's secure system or a secure and verified payment gateway, with no sensitive financial information being input through our web site. Secure method of accepting payments is processed using SSL encryption. By purchasing our services you are explicitly agreeing that you clearly understand and agree to what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via Wayforpay, Cryptonator, credit card or debit card institution. Furthermore, you have authorization to use the credit card, debit card, Wayforpay / Cryptonator account or any other payment source used to make the purchase. Upon a fraudulent attempt to file a dispute or chargeback, we receive the right, if necessary, to reset all followers and likes, terminate your account and/or permanently ban your IP address. Users acknowledge chargebacks, disputes, or payment reversals will not be carried out prior to discussing the situation with our support team.
More about payments methods you can find on a special page.
- InStata is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use InStata at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your Instagram account is banned for any reason.
- We require your Instagram username to obtain required information for the Instagram API. We do not store, give away, or otherwise distribute your username to any third parties.
- The expected number of followers, likes, comments and views is not guaranteed to you in any way.
- We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customers to ensure their accounts are set to “public” during their use of the InStata service. Any downtime of service in relation to a client changing their profile to “private” will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time.
- You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via the payment processor.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on InStata’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. InStata does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. InStata may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. InStata does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
InStata has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by InStata of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, instata.me has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against instata.me's officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect instata.me's officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as instata.me.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify instata.me and undertake to keep instata.me indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by instata.me to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of instata.me's legal advisers) incurred or suffered by instata.me arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to instata.me's other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, instata.me may take such action as instata.me deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
instata.me may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
instata.me may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with instata.me's rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Due to our Refunds Policy we do not provide refunds after the product (service, credits) or website currency (InstaCoin) are purchased, which you acknowledge prior to purchasing any product on the Website. Also refunds are not applicable to free credits or services.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NEVADA, USA, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NEVADA, USA.
The full name of instata.me is InStata by YouProject.
You can contact instata.me by email at our email address link at the top of this Terms of Service document.
It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.